пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

download heaven inside




Iapos;ve decided I am not going to worry about the food/eating thing. I am feeling fine about my food intake and energy output, I think I am losing weight, I have plenty of energy throughout the day. If this is an eating disorder because they think I am apos;restrictingapos; too much, then I just donapos;t care. I donapos;t have to let other people control what I do-- isnapos;t that the thing I have been trying to learn since I came to college. My mom canapos;t control me, a boyfriend canapos;t control me, no one needs to have that power except me. So I canapos;t blame others if I am doing something that they want me to do-- I am the one carrying out the action

For the past few weeks, Iapos;ve kind of fallen into this schedule of eating:
7am- cereal for breakfast, with skim milk ( this is my apos;ironapos; for the day, besides my vitamin)
11am-yogurt
2pm- fruit or veggie
5pm-1/2 protein bar (work evening workout)
8pm- sometimes something small if I am hungry, or tea or cocoa.

And I am drinking plenty of water, so pppbbbtttthhhh I think thatapos;s reasonable above. I probably need to get more protein, but sometimes I have a some chicken around lunch and my fruit instead of the my protein bar in the afternoon. I am also going to ramp up my workout schedule. I WILL lose 15 pounds, I WILL. Or at least I will drop a size. I really do think I am getting slimmer, but my weight doesnapos;t seem to be dropping.

Anyway, that what I have to say this morning My workout schedule the next few weeks will look like this:

Sunday-- cardio yoga
Monday-- am: spin, pm: yoga
Tuesday--pm: yoga/pilates
Wednesday--am: spin, pm: yoga (or off, if I need a break)
Thursday--pm: camp, hiphop (optional yoga)
Friday- yoga
Sat- lift, spin, yoga-- all optional

Sounds good to me

My birthday is next week... I really want to invite Tyler out for happy hour, but I was hoping to hang out with him one on one before then. If he is even interested and if he isnapos;t already attached. It seems like all the good ones really are taken. *sigh*

Okay, off to work. I have a CRAZY busy day today. Eek
download heaven inside, download heaven is a halfpipe, download heaven just like, download heaven just like movie.



Комментариев нет: