вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

baseball instruction videos




I recently bought LEGO Batman via Steam but have just checked my bank account and found that they charged me in $US rather than $AU like it was listed (yes, Iapos;ve double checked). My problem is that now that Iapos;m trying to contact them it says my my account doesnapos;t exist even though Iapos;m happily logged on. When I try to retrieve my password on the support site it says that my email doesnapos;t exist.

So my questions are: Do you need a separate account for the support site (how absurd)? Has anyone else had this problem? And what the hell?

Iapos;ve never had a problem with Steam before so Iapos;m a bit confused about it.

dallas foreclosure, baseball instruction videos, baseball instruction video, baseball instruction pitching sports, baseball instruction pitching.



Комментариев нет: